Eloqua, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle, is the leading provider of modern marketing automation and revenue performance management software that helps ensure every component of marketing works harder and more efficiently to drive revenue. Eloqua's software is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Companies across a wide range of industries rely on Eloqua's cloud-based software, professional services and education programs to help them automate marketing processes across multiple channels, target and nurture prospects and deliver highly qualified leads at a lower cost to sales teams.
Eloqua is seeking an Enterprise Technical Consultant to join our team in Boston MA or Vienna VA. This position is also open to Remote candidates based in Atlanta GA.
You thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, creating value for the client. You have strong software application and client services skills. Diligence, determination and focus on results are among your key assets. You are a very hard worker; and your ability to work with a client to understand their business process and then design a complex solution is as strong as your exceptional communication skills. You enjoy being creative and innovative to build out new cutting edge demand generation solutions and products.
The Technical Consultant works with clients to define strategy and technical architecture for applications, data and integrations. They will work on large, complex projects and provide leadership to less experienced resources. They may also be involved in providing pre-sales support and scoping.
Technical Consulting on Complex Client Implementations
- Direct client down "best practice" path when implementing the product
- Understand a client’s complex, global business marketing and sales processes and translate them onto the technology
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead and manage the direction of the technical solution
- Hit project milestones and key deliverable dates
- Support project manager to manage scope, issues and escalations
- Work with clients and/or Eloqua development team to develop and build out services and solutions for new beta product functionality
- Provide feedback for product enhancements and product direction through Product Management and Development teams
- Lead process improvement and innovation to the professional services methodology and packaged services
- Standardize and create documentation to support complex product solutions
- Transfer knowledge to Product Support, Professional Services Consultants, and other Eloqua team members through both verbal and written communication
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in a software or technology position
- Proficiency with IT/software solutions design, configuration, and implementation
- Exceptional proficiency at learning complex software solutions
- Proficiency with designing solutions based on criteria given
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
- Hard and efficient worker
- Understands Software Development Life Cycle with former experience in database design and programming; experience with Web Services and REST APIs an asset
- Experience in MS.NET and SQL required; proficiency in other languages like PHP, MySQL, APEX, and Java a plus
- Has working knowledge of one or more Sales Force Automation systems from the following: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Netsuite, Oracle on Demand, Siebel OnPremise, SAP
- Knowledge of ASP/Internet based technologies preferred as well as related technologies such as databases and integration frameworks
- Familiarity with CRM and Marketing software and technology
- Technical Analyst experience is an asset
- Ability to use MS Project and MS Visio
- University/College degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business
- Up to 40% travel required